PLUGS & SOCKETS
PRE Series plugs and sockets use a pin and sleeve design to deliver safe power to stationary and portable equipment such as lighting systems, conveyors, heating and air conditioning equipment, compressors, pumps or motor generators. Suitable for use in damp, wet or corrosive environments, PRE sockets are available in wall-mount, flush-mount and mobile versions.
- Zone 1 and 2 - 21 and 22
- II 2 GD
- ATEX / IECEx
- IP66 - IK09/10
- Wall Socket for 2P - 2P+E - 3P: high impact resistance polycarbonate.
- Wall Socket for 3P+E - 3P+N+E: high impact resistance fiberglass reinforced polyester.
- Plug, mobile socket and flush socket: polyamide.
- Safe disconnect mechanism using two flameproof chambers for maximum protection in hazardous locations.
- Positive polarization ensures that only plugs of the correct style, number of poles and ampere rating can be used
- High impact-resistant polycarbonate and fiberglass-reinforced polyester construction Operating temperature: –40°F/–40°C to 131°F/55°C.