• Shallow Channel: UC4121, GMUC4121
• Slotted Shallow Channel: UC4121S, GMUC4121S
• Deep Channel: UC4141, GMUC4141
• Slotted Deep Channel: UC4141S, GMUC4141S
• Back to Back Shallow Channel: UC4142, GMUC4142
• Back to Back Deep Channel: UC4182, GMUC4182, GMUC4182S
Supporting cable trays, cable ladders, pipes and ducting and is adaptable for use in many other applications
• Unitrunk Intelok Channel is a strong, easy to erect support system, ideal for supporting cable trays, cable ladders, pipes and ducting and is adaptable for use in many other applications. The flanges on Intelok channel are serrated to give improved slip resistance over that of conventional 'strut' systems, particularly when Intelok channel nuts are used.
• Intelok channels are made in deep, shallow and multiple combination profiles. Standard lengths are either 3 or 6 metres, with other lengths available to order. When used with our extensive range of brackets, an infinite variety of frameworks and structures can be created. Intelok channels conform to BS6946.
• Shallow Channel (3m and 6m):
• Slotted Shallow Channel (3m amd 6m):
• Deep Channel and Slotted Deep Channel (3m and 6m):
• Back to Back Shallow Channel (3m and 6m)
• Back to Back Deep Channel (3m and 6m)