• Terminals: CT
• Splices: CS
• Compression Tools: KT, KH, KFH
Terminating cables in segments like Motor's, Generator, Transformer's, Batteries, and distribution Board etc.
• Copper terminals and splices are supplied plated as standard to BS 1872 Part 2 for corrosion resistance and attractive appearance.
• Kompress copper tube terminals are manufactured from precision drawn tubes to BS 2871, they are designed and manufactured to meet performance requirements of BS 4579 Part 1 and are supplied in accordance with our ISO 9001 Accredited Certification.
• Bell mouthed cable entry to ensure easy entry for even flexible conductors.
The standard electro tinned parts are suitable for use up to temperatures of 150ºC
• Copper tube terminals & splices: 1.5mm?2;- 1000mm?2;
• Bell mouth cable entry: 6mm2 - 800mm2
• Insulated Terminals:
IR, IF, IFF, ILF, IH, IBL, IHBL, IP, IS, IPS, IES, IPO, IPOM, IPB, IB, ISO
• End terminals:
• End terminal tools:
Ideal for use in compression block installations, pin terminals help prevent damage to the wire from over-tightening resulting in a reliable electrical connection.
• Bell mouthed for easy cable entry
• Wire barre
• High conductivity copper or brass tinned for corrosion resistance
• Bell mouthed chamfered lead-in
• Bell mouthed copper sleeve
• Colour coded bell mouthed vinyl insulation.
0.5mm?2; - 6mm?2;
Bundle your cables and wires together to keep them organized and prevent damage
• Kompress Cable Ties are produced to comply with the requirements of Military Specification MIL-S 23190E and supplied in accordance with our ISO 9001 accreditation.
• They are primarily manufactured from virgin nylon 66 in natural colour, unless specified otherwise, as indicated as below. Kompress Cable Ties are normally supplied in packs of 100 pieces.
• Good thermal and abrasion resistance
• Resists fuels and most chemicals
-40ºC + 85ºC
• Nylon ties: 80mm -1000mm lengths
• Stainless steel ties: 150mm - 1050mm lengths